According to last year chief-curator Ngone Fall "Celeste Prize gives great visibility to artist from different backgrounds and cultures because they can apply easily, and submit their works online by a simple clic."
The last day to pay the entry fee was 15th July 2015. But works can be uploaded till 22th July.
20.000 € PRIZES:
Project Prize 4.000 €
Painting & Drawing Prize 4.000 €
Photography & Digital Graphics Prize 4.000 €
Video & Animation Prize 4.000 €
Installation, Sculpture & Performance Prize 4.000 €
Celeste Prize 2015 has added to the exhibition and residency benefits it offers artists, a series of new, enviable benefits: which include putting artists in direct contact with all the prize’s past 150 curators, dedicated news articles and personalised video interviews.
Full details about benefits, prizes, who is involved :
- Koyo Kouoh, Chief-curator Celeste Prize 2015, Director of Raw Material Company, Senegal
- Jörg Bader, Director, Centre de la Photographie, Geneva
- Eva Barois De Caevel, Assistant Curator RAW Material Company, Paris
- Lucrezia Crippitelli, Independent Curator, Brussels
- Miguel Lopez, Director TEOR/ética, San Jose
- Nicola Müllerschön, Director, arts and culture foundation KfW Stiftung, Frankfurt
- Aida Muluneh, Founder Addis Foto Fest, Addis Abba
- Tobias Ostrander, Chief Curator, Pérez Art Museum, Miami
- Rasha Salti, Curator, Toronto International Film Festival, Toronto & Beirut
- Gloria Sensi, Independent Curator, Paris
- Gaia Tedone, Independent Curator, London
- David Teh, Director Future Perfect, Singapore